Louver House us a boutique condominium building located in the South of Fifth neighborhood. It includes 12 spacious residence with private elevator access. Each unit features the finest interior design with oversized terraces and lush, manicured gardens.
This charming, boutique building was designed by renowned architect, Rene Gonzalez who is also responsible for the beautiful, Glass condo building as well.
Gonzalez commented on the project, saying, “Designed to be a part of its environment, Louver House embraces the tropical qualities of the South of Fifth neighborhood and reinterprets them for Contemporary Living.”
The rooftop boats an infinity-edge pool with relaxing lounge areas overlooking the tree-lined streets in South of Fifth. The well-manicured landscaping of the rooftop terrace makes it the ideal place to work, read a book, catch some rays or spend time with friends.
Louver House is just steps away from the beach and some of the finest dining South of Fifth has to offer. For those looking for a quiet and peaceful street to live on while still being in close proximity to the ocean, this is the place for you.
- Gated entry
- Secured garage parking
- 24 hour security video surveillance
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Outdoor yoga studio
- Rooftop garden with infinity-edge pool deck
- Full-time residential manager
- Wi-Fi/high speed Internet access in common areas
- Electric vehicle charging station in select locations
- Ornare kitchen cabinets with quartz countertops
- High end designer bathroom fixtures
- Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances
- Electrolux washer and dryer
- Elegant floating designer bathroom vanities
- Frameless, glass-enclosed shower
- Wide private terraces with glass railings on select units
- Spacious, walk-in closets
- Savant Home Automation smart-technology
- 8-foot solid core doors throughout
- Sound insulated walls throughout
- Spacious, flow-through open floor plans with 10 foot ceilings
- Private rooftop terraces and spas for select penthouse residences
- Floor-to-ceiling energy efficient windows
- Private high-speed elevators
- Two covered parking spaces per residence
- Pet friendly building